неділя, 12 травня 2013 р.

Learning Stylistics

                                               To do stylistics is to explore      language, and, more specifically, to explore creativity in language. Doing stylistics thereby enriches our ways of thinking about language...and exploring language offers a substantial purchase on our understanding of texts.

Firstly I would like to say that it was very interesting for me to work in blog. Even its creation was new for me. So it is my first experience!!! 
In the course of Stylistics I learned a lot of new material. There are a lot of things we have already studied, but it is a good opportunity for everyone to recollect our knowledge, to study something new and to use our knowledge in practice! Working on a final project shows our skills of how to analyze literary texts, how to define the author"s writing style, how to find stylistic devices and expressive means in the texts.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар